How to Transition
1 day • .7 CEU/RUs
Course #: J00533 • Course Leader:
• Request a Quote
Meeting customer requirements and staying competitive is an endless journey
not a milestone. This intense
IATF 16949:2016 workshop
on transitioning your Quality Management System provides the body of
knowledge necessary to assist participants in developing a strategy for
Gain an understanding of the new role that the
International Automotive Task Force (IATF) now plays in the registration
process for automotive suppliers and the Rules for achieving IATF
Learn how to cascade the 8 quality management principles down
through the organization.
- Hear about the 4 core processes, the automotive industry's Process Approach and
- Discuss the significant changes in Quality policy, Management
review and the 12 new "Top
management " requirements.
- Understand the changes and additions that are now in
clause 7 Product realization including
18.104.22.168 Manufacturing process design input and 22.214.171.124 design output.
- Discover a proven approach for meeting the 2 new
requirements in 6.2.2 Competency, awareness
Receive templates that you can modify back on the job.
- Review the new 126.96.36.199 Employee motivation and empowerment
- Learn about the IATF's Process-audit approach and see how to perform
Manufacturing process audits (188.8.131.52) and
receive valuable tools and techniques.
- Receive expert guidance - the impact on: 1) your quality manual; 2)
the linkages to the 'core tools' including PPAP Fourth
Edition; and 3) identifying, controlling,
measuring, monitoring and analyzing your processes.
- Discover the difficulties that both your organization and your Registrar's
auditors are going to have
to confront and what you can do to prepare.
- Receive invaluable feedback from organizations that have already
achieved registration from 6 different registrars
|How Course Attendees
After participating in the workshop they will
understand why the need for change.
They will have broadened their understanding of the
new requirements and how to apply them in
They will leave with templates and approaches for
some of the most significant changes.
They will have initiated a transition plan.
|Who Should Attend
This workshop is intended for personnel who will lead,
direct, coordinate or participate in
transitioning their quality management
system as well as for personnel who have internal audit
|Dates and Locations
Materials include a comprehensive 52-page course
workbook including a copy of IATF 16949:2016. A certificate of attendance and .7 CEU/RUs